Monday, October 12, 2009

One Moment Miracle

I find it really nice when small miracles happen at the most random times. It's a nice touch when you least expect it. This is what happened to me about 20 minutes ago.  Basketball try-outs are coming soon (tomorrow to be exact) and of course I wanted to get some practice in. For fun, I spun around, lined my feet up and tossed the basketball over my head. I turned around just time to hear that wonderful swish that almost every basketball player hopes for. I smiled and turned around again. Sure enough, swish! There was some voice inside me that screamed this hope would last for a little bit longer. I listened to it. And because I did, I got my 3rd behind-the-back-swish in a row. My little miracle.

p.s. My fourth try was a complete failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment